Buying or selling a used car in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or Ajman is one of the most popular ways that people prefer buying second-hand vehicles because these cars are low budget and affordable but still good enough for daily use purposes. However, when it comes to making choices about the details such as features, interior quality, mileage etc. You really need to be careful as this is a very long process that’s why you should choose a dealer whom you trust. The cost may vary depending on the condition of the vehicle, it’s age, model etc. So here we have come up with some tips that can help out in choosing a best deal based on the latest trends!
1) Use the web: Looking through different websites can also give you more information about the value of the car using car value calculator and how much money you will actually save by purchasing a used car. Before going to any showroom visit carforsaleemirates.com first. By visiting their website first you’ll get all the information regarding the current stock available at those dealerships.
2) Check the distance from your home: As per your location and affordability there are many different options that you can go through. Whether you have a personal friend who has his own vehicle and wants to sell, or he/she happens to be the owner of a dealership then ask them if they have any suitable car for sale. Always try to check the car online so that you can see its history and other important issues too. This way you can make sure whether the car meets your needs or not.
3) Be smart: Before finalizing anything, always do some research about the company that you are planning to purchase the car from. Visit their site, read about their reviews and testimonials. Also find out if they offer financing options for clients so that you don’t end up paying more than what you were expecting to pay initially. It’s better to avoid doing any last minute rush and jumping into something without having good knowledge about the whole concept.
4) Ask around: Most dealerships have customers regularly. So it would always be great idea to talk to one of those regular customer or even the boss of that dealership once. Make sure to listen to the answers carefully and take note of everything. If possible you can even ask about the cars which are currently in the showroom for the price comparison purpose. Another thing is you can also ask questions like “do you provide financing?” And “What kind of payment plan can I opt for?”. They may help you out by providing all the required services at an economical rate.
5) Inspections: Always inspect the car thoroughly before signing the papers. If possible drive the car at least a couple of times to ensure that it runs properly. Don’t forget to test the fuel tank capacity etc. Once you confirm every single detail then only move ahead.
6) Do the math: At last and probably the most important part is to calculate how much you want to spend on the car in terms of money. Know exactly how much finance you’re willing to pay and how much profit you expect to make. Calculate how much depreciation occurs monthly and factor that into your decision formula.
7) Price tag: Last but not the least price is something that matters the most therefore do not ignore this step. If you are considering both the brand new and second hand models then know what each car costs? Are you getting good deals for the premium brands? All these things matter when buying a car. You need to keep each of them in mind while making decisions so that you don’t fall prey to frauds.
8) Avoid scams: One of the reasons why people fail to buy cars is due to unscrupulous companies. Therefore, always look out for such companies during the process of selection. Always try to approach certified and reputable ones as they will surely give you honest answers and not scam you.
Mohamad Omary is the Managing Director of Car Wise. Sell Any Car – CarWise Car Buyers – Dubai is a car buying company that has established itself as the go-to partner for those who want to quickly sell their used cars in the UAE; reaching 20,000 satisfied customers with their easy car selling process and excellent customer service. If you’re interested in finding out more about the most convenient way to sell a car in Dubai, visit CarWise.